Entry Level Software Engineer
We're looking for an entry level engineer to perform various technical tasks that occur in a software/Internet company.
Successful candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills, a thirst for knowledge, willingness to attempt any challenge,
a desire to improve the quality of education, and a great sense of humor.
In 5 years you can learn just about everything in a software/Internet company (aspiring startup founders welcome).
This job will really stretch you, and will be great fun in the process! Entrepeneurial spirit a must! Suit/tie not required.
Specific Tasks May Include
- Software Development
- System Administration
- Customer Support
- Quality Assurance
- Pre-Sales Support
- Whatever else may come up...
Successful Candidates Will Have
- BS/MS in CS/EE or equivalent
- 0-3 years experience
- Entrepeneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity and character
- High level of energy and motivation
- Desire to work really hard at a small company
- Commitment to excellence and willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- Desire to learn everything about a software/Internet company
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with C/C++, C# or Java
- Understanding of Relational Databases
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking Concepts
- Idealism in wanting to improve the quality of education
- Optimism in believing that you can make a difference
- Humility in recognizing that idealism/optimism may really be ignorance/arrogance
Apply with Resume