We're looking for an entry-level IT Analyst to perform the numerous tasks required of a flourishing software/Internet company.
Successful candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills, a thirst for knowledge, willingness to attempt any challenge
and a desire to improve the quality of education. In this job, you will have the opportunity to learn / do just
about everything required to run a successful software / Internet company (aspiring startup founders welcome).
This job will really stretch you, and will be great fun in the process! Entrepreneurial spirit a must! Suit/tie not required.
Specific Tasks May Include
- IT projects
- Business Analysis
- Customer Support
- Quality Assurance
- System Administration
- Pre-Sales Support
- Whatever else may come up...
Successful Candidates Will Have
- BA / BS or equivalent (quantatative or technical degree a plus)
- 0-3 years experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity and character
- High level of energy and motivation
- Computer usage and experience a must
- Desire to work really hard at a small company
- A commitment to excellence and willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- Desire to learn everything about a software/Internet company
- Idealism in wanting to improve the quality of education
- Optimism in believing that you can make a difference
- Humility in recognizing that idealism/optimism may really be ignorance/arrogance
Apply with Resume