We're looking for an Entry-Level IT Analyst to perform the numerous tasks required of a flourishing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
Successful candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills, a thirst for knowledge, willingness to attempt any challenge, and a
desire to improve the quality of education. In this job, you will have the opportunity to learn just about everything required to run a
successful SaaS company (aspiring startup founders welcome). This job will really stretch you, and should be great fun in the process!
Entrepreneurial spirit a must! Suit / tie not required.
Tasks May Include
- Customer Support
- New Customer Implementations
- Quality Assurance
- System Administration
- Pre-Sales Support
- Whatever else may come up...
Successful Candidates Will Have
- BA / BS or equivalent (quantatative or technical degree a plus)
- 0-3 years experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity and character
- High level of energy and motivation
- Desire to work at a small company with tight knit community
- Commitment to excellence and tenacity to get the job done
- Experience in education a plus
- Experience in bookkeeping or accounting a plus
- Idealism in wanting to improve the quality of education
- Optimism in believing that you can make a difference
- Humility in recognizing that idealism/optimism may really be ignorance/arrogance
Apply with Resume