Leadership to Sustain the Transition to Standards-Based Grading Webinar
March 15, 2018 at 8 am PT / 10 am CT / 11 am ET
Presenter: Tim Westerberg, School Improvement Coach and Author of “Charting a Course to Standards-Based Grading”
Are you providing the support needed for adoption of systematic standards-based grading? Your front line team of teachers, counselors, and administrators deserve and need a comprehensive system for standards-based grading. Tim Westerberg will share insights from his book. Tim served as a school principal for 26 years and currently works as a school improvement coach.
REGISTER NOW & HEAR THESE KEY LEARNING POINTS:
- Standards-based learning (SBL) training to provide thorough grounding
- Time to develop measurement topics, scoring scales, and leveled assessments
- Technical assistance for creating strong scoring scales and writing reliable assessments
- SBL-compatible software to assist
- Outreach assistance including talking points and FAQs
- Input to evaluate effectiveness and suggest modifications
- Individualized handholding and accountability to reinforce ideas get implemented
You will also learn about TeacherEase, industry-leading software to help implement and assist comprehensive standards-based learning programs.
P.S. Recording will be available to registrants.
Feel free to forward this online webinar with your peers in the school community.