- For security reasons, parents CANNOT create their own accounts.
Your child's teacher must set it up for you.
- At least one of the student's teachers must use TeacherEase.
- The parent/student provides their email address to the teacher
(or school). The teacher (or school) will typically request
the email address in a letter, at registration, at back
to school night, etc.
- The teacher (or school) enters this email address into
TeacherEase for each student.
TeacherEase creates a parent account with
access to these student(s).
Your email address will be your login when accessing TeacherEase.
- TeacherEase will send a "welcome" email
with login and password information to the parent. Once you receive this email,
you should be able to log in. If you haven't received this "welcome" email
please contact your teacher directly.
- The parent can then use this login/password to access
their student's information. Go to
www.TeacherEase.com, click "Log In", and fill in your